Sunday, July 22, 2007

this and that


GOOD MORNING
GOOD MORNING
I SLEPT THE WHOLE NIGHT THROUGH
GOOD MORNING
GOOD MORNING
TO YOU !!

Good morning bloggers.. isn't the most beautiful day? It's just too bad I have to be gainfully employed today. It would have been a grand day to go to church and then spend the day outdoors soaking up the beautiful weather. It's gonna be around 80 degrees today.. WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! And not a sign of snow or ice .. now, that's the best news anyone could give me.

Wendell's eyes are looking better now. Just a little redness and the goopiness (is that a word?) and swelling has gone away. Happy day. He has gentamycin drops to put in his eyes and they worked really fast. So far, I'm safe.. no sign of pinkeye.
Tomorrow I'm going into the office to do my infusions since the doctor will be out of town all week. He's coming in not to see patients, but to be there while I do my thing.. and then he'll be leaving. I don't look to have any problems. It's all good. I'll be off this Thursday .. the one thing that annoys me is that I have to work tonite at the hospital and then get up super early to get to the office on Monday morning.. and back to the hospital on Tuesday.. ugh..

Well, the ground hog who is trying to move into our home is back. It's really a mess where he dug his hole in the window well. We are considering concrete to pour down his hole. I suppose these little beasts are 'protected' creatures. They do so much damage everywhere they go. Bad enough they try to destroy the garden, but now they want to dig holes under the house.

I still seem to be a little 'off center' with doing routine things.. yesterday I HAD to get gas in my car.. went to the local service station and before I got out to pump the gas, I realized that I'd forgotten my purse and wallet. Oh, for joy.. I had left later than usual..but had to go back home to get my wallet at least and then went into Butler to get gas on my way to work. It was fine, but annoying. Like carefully packing a lunch and then leaving without it.
I'll give myself some time.. a few weeks to see if I'm going to continue this disorganization and then if so, I'll likely have to increase the Strattera to 100mg. I really don't want to do that as it causes so much nausea with each increase. I haven't had any nausea for a month or so. Perhaps I can split the dose to 60mg in the morning and 40mg in the afternoon? It's a possibility. Or perhaps 80mg in the morning and 20mg after noon. It's an expensive drug- my insurance doesn't cover it at all.

I'm learning how to 'text message' on my cell phone. So far, I've been able to send 4 garbles and about 2 readable ones.. I don't know how to write the messages...the phone wants to write them for me and when I try to edit them, I hit the "send" button inadvertently, and the message looks like this: "mrbgf".. to which Wendy replies : "Huh?" I want to learn how to send pictures too.. so I'm trying. My phone won't forward photos, which bums me.. but I know there is a way to send pics I've taken.

Gotta get moving here.. looking for a new CPU.. pray I find one suitable for my needs..Keep us in prayer otherwise, and don't forget our national leaders and world leaders. Pray they will have changed hearts and minds and acknowledge the Lord.
Have a super day..

No comments: