Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Another picture to remind us of summer.. beautiful flowers and the butterflies.. lots of them this year.
It's such a lovely day today. The temperature is moderate and no rain.. Lake Blair is not even slightly wet. Hooray! One of these days I'll have to take a picture of the spot in the driveway that fills so full with water during hard rain that it looks like a lake.

Gainful employment is the plan for the day. Last evening was a fairly good one. I still don't understand the mentality that transfers patients out of one room and replaces them with another one or two.. mind boggling by times. I guess there is rhyme and reason to it, but it is escaping me right now. But I do the job I am required to do without complaint.. well, not much complaint anyway. I'm tired this morning.... so what else is new?
Well, I can't see my ankles YET, but they are there.. I'm sure of it. I noticed that my socks left indentations right above my ankles... there is still fluid there that needs to be taken off. No change in my weight today.. still at 10# of fluid weight loss.. You know, that's a lot of fluid.
I would estimate that there is still about 5#+ fluid on my legs.. excess fluid that is.
So I watch every morsel that crosses my lips..... low sodium is not my favorite.. rather blah.

Are you ready for October? It's coming swiftly. It'll be here in a week or less. Yike! Where did 2006 go? It seemed to fly by so fast.. soon it will be Christmas.. just a little over 12 weeks till it arrives!

No birthdays today to report.. September is a fairly quiet month.

For those who care, Wendell and I have an appointment with an attorney in Butler on Wednesday. He sounds like he'll help us without gouging our checkbook. Yes, that was a concern. We are transferring property, and this appointment will be to discuss the positives and negatives of the transfer the way we want to pursue it. It's a big step for us.. relinquishing the property we own in this world.. but we have no difficulty doing so.
So I ask for prayer for us as we take this giant step in our lives.. pray the attorney will be able to help us make the transfer without problem... that there will be no glitches along the way.
Pray that the entire procedure would be agreeable to all and that the outcome would be very positive. Posted by Picasa

No comments: