Saturday, September 30, 2006

BONE CHILLING..

Good morning bloggers! It's a chilly damp day here. Brrrrrr... I haven't been able to get warmed up since yesterday~kinda chilled to the bone despite a long sleeved shirt and a heavy robe.

Mandy must be feeling some better as her car is gone and that's a good sign she's back to work today. I suspect she had some kind of virus. I believe I may have one too.. I spent nearly all day yesterday sleeping..aching..chilling.. nauseated. hmmmm

It's Saturday, September 30.. the very last day of the month. Sad to see it go..it seemed to fly by so quickly. Tomorrow begins a new month promising more bone chilling weather and a hint of winter to come. It was in the low 40s this morning.. but only to get to the mid 50s today with rain.

It's a quiet morning.. Wendell is sleeping yet.. but it's time for me to rise and shine and get on with the day.
Gainful employment is high on the list of 'todo's today. I'll be hitting the shower momentarily.

Have a great day everyone..uphold us with prayer.. and remember others who have health issues.. Nicki and Uncle Bob.
Janet from our church.. there are many others

No comments: