Thursday, September 07, 2006

WEDNESDAY-ONE CRAZY DAY

Well, yesterday was one busy busy day.. I got up early to have my bloodwork drawn .. then visited the Podiatrist for a check up for my feet. He seemed pleased that I've been doing quite well and adapted quickly to my custom orthotics..
Then I went home for a couple hours.. called all my patients for today, and off to see my PCP for my check up post stroke.
He also was pleased with my progress, but was a little annoyed at my problem with my hips 'freezing up' when I'm walking distances.. so Saturday I have an MRI scheduled to see if there is any new pathology there. Back pain is chronic for me, but the freezing up of my hips is fairly new.
He changed some of my meds at my request.. I'll pick those up today.
By the time I got home, I was pretty tired of all the running around, and when Amanda got home, she suggested we go out to supper. I thought it was our turn to pay, but found out later it was their treat..... how nice is that??

Wendell has been wanting to try the Olive Garden, and so we did. The food was incredible.... we will definitely return again. Our waiter, Greg, was fabulous.. animated and very helpful and professional at his duty. We gave him highest ratings.
We were going to stop at Starbucks to buy a little coffee from "Coffeemaster" Keith, but he had finished his shift at 1pm yesterday, so we'll go another day.
Have a great day, bloggers.... enjoy every moment ... God gives us good gifts, and this is one of them.
And as always, we covet your prayers for us..

No comments: