Monday, November 06, 2006

BEAUTIFUL MONDAY..

Afternoon ! How goes it with all my blogger buddies? It's a beautiful day today and I'm going to finish this and head outside for a walk around the yard. MmmMmmm... smell that fresh air!
Then I'm going to put all the crafts we completed in a box for Jane and some for JJ for Thanksgiving.. and start working on my Remicade schedules. I'm going to be ordering myself for a while, so I want to get things down on paper before I have to assume these duties. I'm feeling pretty good about it right now.

I'm thinking about taking the camera out with me in case I see something interesting. I love that digital camera.. or "diginal" as Daniel calls it. (He's so sweet) Amy got one for an anniversary gift.. how wonderful. I think she should start a blog and post pictures of the kids in their various activities.
I saw something beautiful this morning as I drove out the driveway. I was very aware at 7:30am of the blazing sun shining so brightly, but when I looked away and up in the sky, there was the biggest white full moon !! I don't ever remember seeing both in the sky at the same time, though I'm certain it's a common occurrence. But, still.. so grand.. majestic.. the sun over powering the pale moon which hours before had lit up the night.
I was wishing for the camera just then.. but alas... it was in the house and I was in my car headed for the office.

Tomorrow is election day. Don't forget to vote.. it's important for citizens to do so.. but more important than that, don't forget to pray for God's hand on this election; for His protection of all of us who know Him and love Him..
Pray also for Wendell.. he continues to be plagued with GI problems. He got his knee injected today and then came home and went to bed. Nothing showed in any of his tests or labs.
Later gator !!!!

No comments: