Wednesday, November 15, 2006

FEELING GOOD

I am feeling so much better and like myself again today. I woke up after about 6 hours of pretty solid sleep, and am looking forward to a good day. I will be gainfully employed in a couple of hours at the office as general help. We are shorthanded there by the loss of 2 employees this week, so I'm helping out wherever I can be of assistance.

It's sunny and 30 degrees today. I noticed there is frost on the windshields of our cars. 55 is the high projected, and rain tonite.

Wendell has a cold. Poor guy. He sure has had his share of health problems this year. He's making up for all those years when he never was sick. The GI problem is resolving for the moment. We shall keep praying.

Pray for us if you would.. and remember Nicki, UBob, AMaryJane.. and Janet too. And also Doris who has just lost her husband of 47 years.

On to my day!! Have a wonderful one..

No comments: