Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'M THANKFUL

I have a couple minutes here while I finish my morning coffee. My headache is going away slowly- I'm thankful.
That's not what I had in mind to blog, however.. there are others for whom I'm thankful.

Years ago I had a back injury- pulled muscles basically. My first PT was Rick and we have been friends since that time. I've always been thankful for Rick- it was he who showed me how fun exercise can be. And he's just a really nice guy. It wasn't till about 2 years ago that he introduced me to his wife Sandi. We are so much alike and have been best friends ever since. A day isn't a day without some word from Sandi. I'm thankful for that friendship and know how blessed I am. I have looked back many times over the years and wondered why Rick was placed in my life, and now I know. The time had to be right for his wife to enter my life. Between Wendy and Sandi.. these 2 know about everything there is to know about me........ I hope it's all good.

I'm so thankful for family- Nicki and Betsy and Annabelle at one time.. with Jane- we formed a sort of sisterhood. We still are immensely close and communicate via emails or phone when we can. Their families are our extended families. For Bob, Joe & Arlene, Ken and Sandy, Dave & Agnes, Dieter .. precious extensions of our family. Though we aren't as close.. I'm thankful for Janet and Candy too..
For my Dad's family.. Uncle Bob and Aunt MaryJane, Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Babe.. and their families.. for Doris and her family.. so many cousins and wonderful people.
Jim and Mimi, Joy and Jim, and Dick.. Wendell's family.. so very thankful for them in our lives- really wonderful examples for us. Their children - my buddy Rob. I'm grateful to belong to this family.
For John and Sean, Bob, Tara, Keith.. I'm glad to know them and love them all dearly.
So..... WOW !!!! I have a lot of family.. and I'm thankful for them all !! I can't begin to mention all the names.
I'm off to the office now to check on my Remicade supplies for next week and do the necessary paperwork.
I love that job.. I'm thankful God placed the doctor in my life too, and provided employment there for me.
Love you all.............More things/people to be thankful for tomorrow........ wait and see..


No comments: