Wednesday, November 22, 2006

OH, BOY IT'S COLD!

Brrrrrrr..... it's cold. I woke up with a splitting headache this morning- wonder if it's my new mask causing the problem.
Well..... today's trivia is:
This is the day that former President John F Kennedy was assassinated. I was in my Chemistry class in high school when the news broke. We all were sent home shortly thereafter. It was a sad time for our nation. Where were you in 1963 when this occurred?

1976- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY !! The comic strip Cathy by Cathy Guisewite was born that day for all of us to enjoy 30 years ago today ! Cathy is my very favorite- I associate with her so much.

Gotta get on the move.. my Valentines will be here around lunchtime, and I'm not even dressed yet.
Have a fabulous day.. I'll check in later with VACATION DAY #5.
God bless you all richly today.

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

I believe I was about 10 years pre-conception. Or maybe at least 9 and a half. :)