Thursday, November 30, 2006

THIS AND THAT

Well, the National Weather Service says were in for a treat.... It's cloudy this morning and 58 degrees. Nice.. but not what the NWS is predicting.. They say high winds, rain and then cold snap..by tomorrow. Today it should be about 66 degrees. I have been really enjoying the weather lately.. drizzly or not.

Our new roof is on, so rain can come without concern now. It's a very conservative change to the appearance of the house.. looks great. Not sure I'll post pictures ... at least not today. Perhaps later this weekend. I'm off the weekend and looking forward to it. I need to get things cleaned up better. I'm way behind.

Today is usually my day at the office.. but my assistant is covering as she does every last Thursday. She is a blessing to me in that if I become ill, I don't have to reschedule 9-10 patients like I used to do. The program has grown so big, it's really impossible to try to do that. I will be going in after lunch today to organize for next Thursday and help out where I can.

So.... not much news here today.. just need to get ready for work. It's nice not to be rushed to get going.
Tie everything down that isn't already..... it's windy outside.

Pray for us.. and our leaders.. our nation.. family and friends. As always, we are thankful for you.

No comments: