Saturday, November 04, 2006

IT'S 25 DEGREES

Oh, boy is it cold this morning.. 25 degrees. Brrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!! It's also 5am. Ugh. I have done a lot of sleeping in the past 24 hours. I was scheduled to be gainfully employed yesterday and developed a severe sinus headache- likely allergy- but who knows? Lots of eye pressure, head pressure, stuffed up suddenly, eyes red and watering..sinuses draining copiously, I called off sick and layed down for hours.. slept for hours too. As the evening wore on, I felt much better. It seemed to take hours for Tylenol to kick in.

This morning I'm planning to go to the grocery store and purchase some things for tonite when I get the honor of keeping 4 of my 7 grandchildren. They will be here for the evening while their parents go out for their anniversary dinner. I have the box of craft supplies all ready for them.

It's not going to be particularly warm outside today.. 45 is the projected high. I think we will plan to be indoors today for the most part.
Not much else happening at this early hour.. so I'll get moving here. Got my rice bag on my feet and I'm starting to thaw.
Have a super day.. keep praying!

No comments: