Wednesday, November 15, 2006

THANKSGIVING

What are you thankful for today? I'm thankful for so many things. I believe I will choose my warm home and the family that lives here with me.
I dont' think I'd have made a good pioneer. Indoor plumbing is too important to me. And I don't have to rely on a fire in the fireplace to heat the whole home. It's a wonderful advancement in inventions. I feel comfortable and cozy here.
As for the family that lives here with me.. John has been such a life saver for us. He does the little things that we used to do ourselves .. like taking out the trash weekly and bringing the can back in later. Not only that, but he has taught me much about finance, and has taken over most of the bills leaving us more able to pay the ones that remain.
There aren't many left.
Mandy buys groceries and we share meal-making. They are both exceedingly generous. How very blessed we are to be living under their roof. We get along so well. In the next year, Wendell and I will have our own little place as an extension of this big house. We are all looking forward to this.
So today, I thank the Lord for these things and people in our lives. We are blessed.
Tomorrow I'll let you know about some other things/people who have blessed our lives.

No comments: