Monday, November 20, 2006

UH.. SNOW ON MY CAR

Oh, boy.. there is snow.. appreciable snow , on my car this morning. I just looked outside. There is next to none on the ground, but the cars will have to be brushed off before going anywhere today. It's 34 degrees out there- the high is to be 36 ! Well, it isn't a blizzard, and it's not a lot.. and it's not 34 below zero.. I'm thankful.

I'm heading to JJ's this morning to see what I can do to be of assistance to her. Sorry, Keith, plumbing is not in my list of things I do well. But I can vacuum and dust. I am thankful for JJ and Keith. I ask and they do all in their power to be helpful to Wendell and me. Our children are a blessing.

I'm thankful for my week of vacation- today I'm also planning to take grandchildren shopping by myself. We have some things to get before Christmas and for the upcoming shower for Amy. I'll be taking them to supper this evening, and then depositing them at their classes later.

I'm thankful for my siblings. They are the most wonderful people in the world. Jane is so understanding of my quirks and is my resource person when I am in a quandary about any issue. She has so much insight. Thanks, Jane. Charlie keeps the grounds looking good around here with gardening and then his girls give us endless eggs.
He's always willing to help out when needed. Bill and Carol, though we don't see them often, are so appreciated in many ways. Their generosity is unsurpassed.

Looking to a busy and beautiful day even if it's snowing.. Pray for Nicki that her next treatments will be effectual, for Janet as she looks to more surgery this week, and for Wendell too- he has called off work today with his chest cold. And while you are in prayer, remember to give thanks for all YOUR blessings!

No comments: