Sunday, November 19, 2006

VACATION DAY #2

This was a wonderful relaxing day. I got up and got myself to church- always refreshing to worship the Lord among His people and hear a sermon that is so solidly based on scripture. Thanks, Vince.
After church, I went to lunch with Paul and Co. ... to King's .. could you tell by the Frownie masks??


the Frownie boys


They need to make the masks a tad smaller for little guys


I cut the mouth out for Paul and he drank his chocolate milk through the mask..tsk tsk
After lunch we headed for Ford City and a train display in a local church..This display was my personal favorite. The trains were huge and one blew smoke while the other blew bubbles!!


I caught Paul's attention for just a split second while he was admiring one of the many displays..


Here are 2 Pauls and a David checking out that big display on the floor.


Each display had a list of things to find in the display itself.. Daniel was searching for a green snake- it's in the tree right where he is looking!


Joyce loved the display too.. She helped find the items with the boys


Here is that big one again.. couldn't get enough of it


They have stools for kids who can't see above the tables..like Daniel and David..


This is the first display at the door.. very Christmasy.. beautiful workmanship on all of them.


More on that one I liked so well.. I didn't think I took so many there.. but I did.


Daniel looking for the chain gang..


Great Aunt Jane liked the display too.. David was pointing at the big locomotive coming past him.

No comments: