Friday, December 01, 2006

COUPLE'A THINGS ON MY MIND

The weather....... it's still 61 degrees outside at midnite tonite. That's not what bothers me.. it's the wind and what comes after the rain today.. a drop in temperature which will stay for a while now.. Good bye beautiful weather !! Oh, spring, where are you?? I guess we have to have winter to be able to appreciate the wonder and beauty of spring when it arrives in a few months.

The other thing that is annoying me is my tooth. Tonite we had sweet Italian sausage sandwiches and though I've been babying this molar which is cracked and needing removed, I became very aware that it was more than cracked tonite while I was having my supper. Oh, no...... I tried going to sleep. The chin strap doesn't help..There is a huge split in the tooth which has left one side of it loose enough to move freely. Aaackk!!
I was supposed to call the oral surgeon a month ago, but with working all the extra days in the office and dealing with Wendell's GI problems, I set it back and planned to call next week to get the tooth pulled before Christmas.
Well............. now what? I will have to call the surgeon and try to get arrangements made to do this in a hustle. Not good to have half a tooth sort of dangling there. If it breaks off, I could swallow it.
Well, now, another problem presents- that of how am I going to work tomorrow as a secretary and be able to answer the phone? Aaackk! I guess I'll have to wait to hear from the surgeon. It didn't hurt at first.. but now it's slowly becoming sore and irritated.

Poor little Gaylie is not feeling well. She was up all last night puking and had diarrhea all day. I remember those days and especially the nights of staying up with little ones while they worked through a virus. Wendy, it'll be over in time.. she'll be fine. I just hope the others don't get it, but then, the usual thing that happens is that they do. Not too encouraging, eh? Sorry.. it's part of being a Mom to have to deal with such things.

If you haven't done so, bloggers, check JJ's blog site on the right for photos of Essie riding a horse and helping with barnwork.. kitties, dogs.. fun stuff she did on Saturday with Aunt JJ.

I think I'll try to go back to bed now. I'm tired and need rest. Tylenol is on the menu at the moment.. gonna get me some.
G'nite..

No comments: