Sunday, December 24, 2006

CHRISTMAS EVE


It's Christmas Eve.. we are within hours of the big day we have been waiting for for weeks. It's finally the last hours. The wait is about over. Are you ready ?
Last night I came home 4 hours early from work. It was so very quiet.. what I'd expected the night before. The night secretary said she'd cover my unit and I could go home. I was so very tired for some reason. I seem to 'hit the wall ' about the same time every day.
Today is also the Sabbath.. and that means we'll be making the trip to the valley today. It's always well worth our efforts to attend worship there. Hope you'll be attending today also.
The temperatures really dropped yesterday.. In the 30s...and it's there now..hopefully it'll get up again today.
Have a peaceful day.

No comments: