Thursday, December 07, 2006

18 DAYS TO GO

JUST A LITTLE MORE
THAN 2 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS !
WOO HOO!

Quick blog this morning.. gotta get moving here..
The weather is heavy on my mind. It's 33 degrees right now and that is also the high for the day. Hmph!
I looked outside to see if it was snowing and was relieved to see that it was not. However, the weather service bulletins that have filled my inbox every hour say that today we shall have 2-4" and then tonite an additional 2-4" of the fluffy white stuff that makes driving so miserable. That's not the "north of Butler" notice either.. it specifically says 'the city of Butler'.. so I guess we be in big trouble today at some point. As for me.. I'm not looking forward to it, but trust the Lord to get us through.

Today is office day, but I'll be handing off to my associate Kathy for the morning session, as Wendell has his procedure done today. JJ will be meeting us around 11, and will take him home after.
I'll be going to work for the afternoon. It shouldn't be difficult.

On to the day!!! Have a wonderful one, bloggers.. I think I'll look for the sled..

No comments: