Wednesday, December 06, 2006

19 DAYS....

19 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS

How's the shopping and preparation going?
Yesterday we had snow flurries.. at times I thought it was the 'real thing'.. and we'd keep some of it, but not so.
I'm , of course, not the least bit disappointed. The thought of a 'White Christmas' does nothing for me.
By the way, it's 19 days to CHRISTMAS..but only 18 shopping days. Good to keep that in mind.

By the way, it's only 26 days till the New Year begins.. 2007 .. Awesome thought.
The last of the items I ordered arrived yesterday- 3 boxes came via UPS. YIPPEE! That means I'm about done for this year.. Still have minor things to obtain, but the bulk is completed, and we have stayed in our budget pretty well. I need to get some boxes ready to send.. and will do that today if I'm able to get myself going here.

I'm very tired today. The last 2 days have taken a toll on me for some reason. The desire to retire is returning and I keep praying I'll be able to keep going for a couple more years anyway.

Wendell starts his Colonoscopy prep today.. he's having tea for breakfast.. Yummy.....but not particularly filling.
He has about a gallon of stuff he has to drink today.. he chose the cherry flavor. I hope it's palatable.

The weather here? Cloudy and 33 at the moment.. the high will be 45 and clear.

God bless you richly today.

No comments: