Saturday, December 30, 2006

GOOD DAY

Just taking a moment or two to blog.. I'm having my 2nd cup of coffee and the kids are having their hot chocolate. They like the hot chocolate after they have been outside when it's cold. I made them wait till it was at least 35 before going outside.. but it's now 43. David is glued to the TV with a video of Bob the Builder.
He's a Bob-aholic.
#2 day of gainful employment is here. I hope it's as comfortable as last evening. I had a good one. It doesn't happen this way too often. I've put my name in for downsizing for the next 3. I dont' need all 3, but one would make my days easier. We shall see. Sometimes they don't need the secretary in the evening.. but I'd be 'on call' if they gave it off.. and would have to go in if they called.
On to the day.. I don't want to be in front of the computer on days when the kids are here.. they are much fun and I want to absorb it all !!
Have a good day, blogger-buddies..

No comments: