Thursday, December 14, 2006

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

Boy, the time is going really really fast.. Just 12 short days to Christmas Day.. What a delight. I think I have Christmas Spirit going for me.. but I know next Christmas, should the Lord spare me, will be the best one. I'm looking to that. Right now we seem to be taking one day at a time and trying to enjoy all that is there.
Occasionally we get thrown a curve, but mostly it's enjoyable.

Today is office day. I haven't slept worth a hoot.. maybe almost 2 hours.. and NOW I'm sleepy. I could go back to bed, but I'd be getting up in a half hour anyway to get showered.. so here I am blogging.
The problem is simple.. I should NEVER drink coffee after 7pm. I had 2 cups at 8pm last night.

We are enjoying a beautiful round of weather here. At the moment, it's 47 degrees, and should reach nearly 60 again today. That's okay. winter arrives officially on Dec 22.

I'm looking forward to being off on Friday again (per my request) and the weekend too. A wonderful treat for sure. I hope to sleep in on Saturday, but one never knows.. Friday morning is sort of taken up with a phone conference with an attorney.. so.. no sleeping in that day.

Pray for our nation, that leaders would be overcome and overwhelmed by the Holy Spirit. Pray that God will protect us from the evil that seems so rampant in this day.
Pray for Nicki's progress in a positive direction.. and for Janet also as she heals from surgery.
Remember us also.. we struggle by times with our physical ailments.
Thank the Lord for the hope he has given in Jesus.. not just in his miraculous birth, but in his death supplying our salvation. Rejoice !!

No comments: