Tuesday, December 05, 2006

20 DAYS AND COUNTING


20 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS !!

Time is going by so fast ! I can scarcely believe that less than 3 weeks away, we will be in the midst of Christmas Day. Delightful. I'm not dreaming of a white Christmas.. and most everyone who knows me, knows I cringe at the thought of snow. So far, so good.. I could go without snow if we could.. my thought is, however, that what we don't get in December, we will have dumped on us in January/February. In fact, the worst winter month of the year is always February~ and usually the last 2 weeks.
Our special Christmas gift this year will be baby Blair due in just a couple weeks.. fun time! Joyce is really thrilled to be having a baby sister. Now, she'll be a special treat for the Blair kids.
The temperature report for today is that it is 28 degrees out there.. with a high of 30.. so we are about there at the high for the day. I have my winter coat out~ ugh. I try to go through the winter without it and just wear my fleece jacket, but I think today I shall leave that one at home. It's just too cold. Gotta get my gloves and scarf out too.
Things for prayer:
  • Wendell is scheduled for a colonoscopy on Thursday.. you might remember him and pray that they find cause for his severe diarrhea all of November.
  • Bob and Nicki are in Chicago as of yesterday.. pray her treatments will go in a positive direction and be successful.
  • Amy is due in the next 2 weeks.. pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl.
  • Janet is recuperating from her hip surgery.. pray for patience while she is healing and thank the Lord for a successful surgery.
That's about it for now.. will connect later
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

No comments: