Monday, June 25, 2007

77 Degrees here.. should be 83 for a high.. sunny.. partly cloudy..with a chance of a thunderstorm.. well.. that's business as usual. It's a lovely day..
I've already dusted the entire living room in less than 15'.. good job! I'd pat myself on the back, but I'd likely get hurt in the process.. so suffice it to say.. I'm proud of myself.. My AM routines are done and I'm relaxing.
Gainful employment awaits me this afternoon.. the last one of the weekend. I'm tired. I seemed to have so much energy yesterday.. but it started to dwindle down about 7pm.. but 11:30pm.. I was feeling exhausted. Must be my wild schedule I keep. No complaints here though.. just comments... I'm doing fairly well keeping my end up.
It really is a good thing I'm planning retirement-( 221 days today) I just can't seem to be alert enough after 9pm. I'd go to bed with the chickens if I could.. but then, no, I wouldn't. I'd be up reading or something else interesting to me.

The upstairs bathroom is on it's way to being refurbished. John has been working hard on getting the tub leak fixed and then the shower prepared. Mandy waited up for me last night to tell me she'd finally gotten a shower upstairs yesterday. She was so thrilled. It has been years since the leaky drain was fixed and John did it in good style. My leaky kitchen sink drain is repaired too.. no more leaks! AMEN.

On to other things.. Wendell is doing well aside from a little arthritis in his elbow and shoulder for which he takes Celebrex. It seems to help. I've got PT 2 days this week again and look forward to it.. it also helps and my back is holding up. AMEN again!

Not much newsy going on today.. so go out and enjoy the sunshine.. it's a great day!
Pray for us...

No comments: