Tuesday, June 26, 2007

9pm TUESDAY RAMBLING..

It's been a really fast day.. I got up at 6am and here it is 9pm already. I can't believe it went as fast as it did. I was not gainfully employed today , but did have errands to run and groceries to purchase, and PT too.
I started out by getting a grip on the office schedule for tomorrow. I'm learning who I can infuse and who I can't when the dear doctor isn't in the office. I've been doing it wrong all this time and didn't know it.. and he's losing money over it. So sorry.. I can only plead ignorance of insurance laws,.
When that was all settled, I took Wendell to the bank and then to brunch.. stopped to pick up another bottle of Strattera, and when I pulled away from the pharmacy, he said he was sick and thought he'd puke. So I took him back home. He's okay tonite.. just a queasy tummy I suppose.
I had done some decluttering in the living room before we left.. that's the room that will get most of the emphasis this week. When we came home, Mandy and John had been shopping and the evidence was there in the living room. Well, till we have a real pantry, that's the way it will be... not really a problem.. but could be better.

I went to PT for a 4pm appt, and was having some degree of pain in the small of my back and over into the right hip.. My PTA worked on it with TENS,ice, ultra sound and then massage.. but it hurt still.. It wasn't till he physically pulled both my legs to the left that the SI joint popped and I had immediate relief. Amazing. What I need is a live-in PT/PTA to do that when it pops out.

So the routine stuff is almost done.. still have to lay out tomorrow's clothes and then read my 6 chapters of Psalms. I am so enjoying that. I've already brushed my teeth, made tomorrow's coffee and , of course, shined my sinks, and layed out new clean towels. Ah... that's the ticket!

Tomorrow is another day- more PT in the morning and then concentrating on the living room getting it cleaned up.. hitting the hot spots. Perhaps a couple of 15' hot spots in the bedroom, and I'm not going to try to do much else. I may start going through some boxes of pictures to send on to other family members who will appreciate them like I do.. no, no one appreciates them more than I do.. but they will love them too.
In the mean time, I will be posting more to the IMM-BEST CONNECTION blog, so keep watching..
Remember to pray.. and to pray for us. We do so appreciate that.
*

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

You are a busy little bee.