Sunday, June 24, 2007

IT WAS A LONG DAY


Saturday was a very very long day. I got up at 6am. It's now 1am Sunday. I wanted to post the best picture I had of my brother and sister in law.. This is me with Carol and Bill before we left this morning for the funeral.
They left for Indianapolis right after the service. We enjoyed having them.. just wish my schedule hadn't been so tight. We shall hope to make a trip north in the near future..

I wasn't late for work, but got there with time to spare. We had lunch at the VFW in Lower Burrell and Jane and I got to chat a while over salad, chicken, and the delicious fare put on by the women there. We were so glad to be able to visit with family, though, as I said once before, I wish it were for some other occasion.
Jane took pictures at the graveside.. she has a number of them.. very good. Hop on over to her blog to view them.. I'll not be posting them here.

Work was tedious and seemed to go on forever. I was so tired and weary. I'll likely sleep in till 9am tomorrow.
My sinks are shining. The clutter is starting to creep up, so next week I'll be hitting that a bit harder on my days off.. 15' at a time.
Gotta go to bed.. pray for us..

No comments: