Friday, June 22, 2007

A WALK AROUND THE PERIMETER

I took a walk around the perimeter. Flowers are blooming and are so beautiful. Spring/Summer is so wonderful, don't you think?


These are day lilies.. they line the driveway at the trailer.. so lovely and thick.


This plant is called Purple Foxglove, aka, digitalis plant. It's a toxic one. It is used for heart problems.. of course, we don't use it for that purpose- but just to admire the beauty of the plant.


I think the Brown Eyed susans have such personality.. they almost look like they are trying to communicate..
"Pick me!! Pick me!!


Bachelor buttons grow on the far end of the garden. Sometimes I see them growing wild along the road.

This is the beginning of what will be a spectacular garden I'm sure. I had the sun behind me so my shadow is in the picture too.. but you get the idea. All the cages are protecting the tomato plants from preditors- deer mainly.
Off in the distance is the briar patch where the groundhogs live..

No comments: