Sunday, June 17, 2007

It was 86 today..sunny..hot.. lovely. The air conditioners are getting a work out.
It's now 83. Nice and comfortable out in the shade of the front yard. I love having all the trees around us.. they create a draft or breeze and that cools things down quite a bit.
I'm feeling a lot better now. The pain that awakened me at 3am and kept me from going to church is now calm.. the spasms are settled. I thank the Lord for that little bit of mercy. The pain was pretty bad this time, and I ended up taking more Baclofen and then Tylenol 1000mg. I haven't taken the Tylenol for a long time- I needed it today.
I felt good enough after supper to take a walk to the end of the driveway with John and Mandy while they watered the flowers. No pain even on the way back. Amen.
We've had no rain either.. and the weather report still says isolated thunderstorms- 30% chance.

Perhaps more later.. perhaps not... I'm going outside now to sit on the swing and enjoy the rest of the evening.
Have a good one.. Pray for us..
.

No comments: