Monday, April 14, 2008

Brrrrr! 29 degrees this morning.. I had to turn the heat on again. I tried to NOT do that in the house, but I think it's time. At least to take the chill off the various rooms till I can get showered and dressed and ready for the day.

I may be going into the office today.. hopefully not till after lunch, but I've been asked to reserve today just in case.

We had a guest minister in church yesterday. I wasn't able to hear all he said- he was very soft spoken and the PA wasn't on.. by the time I realized I couldn't hear, it was too late. In the mean time, it made me listen more intently, so it wasn't a bad thing altogether.

Tomorrow is tax day.. I have to make some copies of our forms and then get them sent in today or tomorrow morning. Thank you JJ for all you do for us ... including the taxes!

I need to get moving on the day.. have a great one bloggers!

No comments: