Monday, April 21, 2008

HOW MANY OF ME?

Thanks Elsie, for sending this along. I found it quite interesting.. It's a site called How Many of Me, and it tells you how many people share your first and last name, and how many people share your full name.
Here's how I did..
Marilyn.. there are 366,201 people in the US with my first name, and it ranks 159th in popularity
Blair.. there are 91,170 people who share my last name, and ranks 357th in popularity
and 110 Marilyn Blairs in the US all together.
I tried my maiden name, Imm..
There are 425 people with my last name Imm
But only 1 Marilyn Imm.. well, we all knew that, now , didn't we?
check it out for YOUR name..
Anyone else as unique as me?

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hey, there is only one of me too! I wonder how many of the Imm's we are related to? My guess is all of them, though we may not know all of them personally.