Wednesday, April 02, 2008


Good Morning! It's gonna be a lovely spring day. A little on the cooler side .. but that's spring for you.
Yesterday we had the honor of keeping a watchful eye over our 5 grandchildren. They are truly delightful and we get along very well. .. even Annabelle, who still maintains a coolness around us, but she doesn't cry, and she does warm up after a while.

I'm doing a bit better now with asthma.. it had taken a nose dive with some complications, but with a little more medication and dietary adjustments, things are looking up. I'm not wheezing all the time any more, and the cough is periodic rather than constant. It's such a relief. Thanks to all of you who prayed over this.

I'm working on getting Wendell ready for his extended visit to Valentines on Friday. We need his meds yet.. and they should arrive any time now. I got several items for him yesterday, and I think we just need to start the packing today. Office tomorrow will limit me, and then he's scheduled to leave on Friday after his appointment with the cardiologist.
I'm asking that you pray over this too... for safe travel and then for Wendy who will be caring for him.
Remember me too as I'll be by myself for the most part.

On to the day...

No comments: