Friday, April 11, 2008

Yesterday was a really good day in the office- 10 out of 11 patients came for their infusions, and every one of them was a start on a first try. AMEN. I love days like that. Not all were easy starts, but success is what counts.
Of course, as usual, I was so tired and sore when I finally got home around 5pm. I can hardly wait to get to the new office.. mid May is what I'm told.
Having 10 patients in 2 small rooms is challenging. I'm told I'll have room for 14 patients in the new place.. we need it.. I have 4 more patients in the wings waiting to be scheduled already this month. We are growing.


I took an hour nap yesterday, slept all night and this morning I'm thinking maybe I should go back to bed.. I'm sleepy. Feeling pretty good otherwise.
I'm having my first coffee of the day.. that should help. The local grandkids are due to arrive around lunchtime today. Oh, boy!!! I love when they come to visit me. I want to show them the box of craft supplies I'm gathering together for them. I just don't have room for these things any more. In the mean time, I need to get dressed, visit the credit union to pay the last payment on my car (HOORAY!!) and then stop to have my blood work done for the allergy identification. That should be interesting.. What in the world will I do if it says DUST? YIKE!
Have a wonderful day.. I'm planning on it!

No comments: