Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today is tax day.. I've always loved this Charles Schultz cartoon.
Our taxes are all ready to go today..gotta go to the post office later this morning. We will get a federal tax return but we ended up paying the state again.. boooooo!

It was a busy day yesterday with taxes to be completed and then working in the office an extra day. I was so very exhausted when I got home, I decided to go to bed and sleep a while. I woke up at midnight. Well. at least everything is signed and sealed.. just need delivered.

Chilly here in WPA- 35 degrees tonite and I'm looking to a forecast of sunny 55 tomorrow.
Kids will be coming for a short visit while Amy takes care of some business.. I love having them and they brighten my day.

I was thinking today about how I miss my hubby. He makes coffee for me when I come home from the office..today I was sooooooo tired when I got home, but I had to make my own coffee.
Funny how a little thing like that can stir those feelings of missing someone. I do. No doubt about it. So I sat down with my reheated morning coffee and called him for some consolation. He is having fun with the kids there.. sounds good.

This week is going to be a trying one for me. I want to do so much, and primarily here at home, but there are so many other chores and errands to do.
Gotta get some more sleep

No comments: