Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tedious Tuesday
Wow! I slept in until 10am.. straight through the night. Doing a bit better here... I think.
I've been working in 15' blocks of time in the little spare room. It does look different.
It will be interesting to see how it all ends up. Storage mostly I suppose. I can hardly wait to get going on the bedroom here. The closet is becoming a monster.. becoming? No, it IS a monster.
It's overloaded and needs totally emptied before I can use it effectively again. One step at a time.. one 15' block at a time. There is progress.

Today I also need to get my office work arranged. Bookwork mainly, and then tomorrow I call my patients to remind them of their appointments.

Yesterday was productive. I am no worse for wear after the work was done. I'm not trying to accomplish a lot in a day.. just moving forward, progressing slowly. I had John help me move the little bed in the spare room back toward the window making more room to move around. I have gone through a ton of clothes and have 4 bags of trash now. I'm sorting and hanging up the things we want to keep. It's good to be in a pitching mode.. {{{smile}}}
Looking to the day, tedious or not.. it's sunny and 55 degrees..

GOOD BYE WINTER.. Here's your hat.. what's your hurry...I'll be taking my usual walk today again... maybe not as long, but a walk nonetheless.

No comments: