Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Can it be mid week already? WOW! Seems like this week is flying by. I guess that is a good thing.. maybe?
Today we are to get all the way to 73 degrees.. that's the good news.. the bad news is that I now know why my back is screaming at me this morning.. thunderstorms.. I'm trying hard not to complain.
I'm off to the office this morning for a 3 hr day. That's good. I hadn't planned to go at all, but it looks like the girls need a helping hand for at least the morning. I'll get my infusion paperwork done for tomorrow in a short time. There is just a little more to go.
I am hoping to be a bit more energized by this afternoon, but with the rain coming, I won't be surprised if I need a little nap before starting some major cleanup.
Peak flows 270-240-240.. not so good.

No comments: