Thursday, April 17, 2008


It's going to be a glorious day today. I'm feeling well and ready for the office. I went in again yesterday and got 90% of the paper work ready so that today I'll just make up the reminder appointment cards and my work sheet, prepare the IVs and biologics, and I'm set.
I left all the papers at the office, and then realized that I'm not sure when my first patient is due to arrive.. could be 9:30 or perhaps even 10am.. so I'll be arriving there at 8am just in case.

As usual for Thursday morning, I'm asking whoever reads this blog today to pray for my patients.. pray they won't have any 'events' that are unexpected. And also for me.. that my accuracy will be on target so that only one jag will be needed for their treatments.

I've been doing a few extra hours in the office this past week and will be doing so next week too. It's general office duties.. calling pharmacies and triage. I enjoy working here, but will remain non-staff for now.

There is much to do outside of the office here at home and I'm not making much progress at the moment. Pray we get another person soon to fill the empty slot we have now.

It is nearly time to leave.. have a super day bloggers!

No comments: