Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's a little after 6am, 51 beautiful degrees and we are looking for 70 degrees and lots of sunshine today! HOORAY! I love spring.. I want to take a walk when I get home from the office today.. a walk around the perimeter. I'll take my camera with me.
We were 'dive bombed' by a mama robin yesterday. It never ceases to amaze me how very close to our house and the walkway that birds choose to make a nest. Last night Mandy called me outside to see why we were dive bombed.. the robin had built her nest so close to the walk, we could actually look into the nest to see a little blue egg. Oh, this will be such fun to watch.


Our robin has only one egg in her nest.. and she built it at eye level in the mountain laurel ..

I got my shoes on this morning without any difficulty. WOOHOO!!! I can deal with the excess fluid... we'll see how it goes today.




I'm so thankful for friends and family that respond so quickly with prayer. You are all so special to me. There are so many who need prayer, and it's such a powerful tool.. but we also need to remember to thank the Lord who lovingly answers our requests..

I thank him for my hubby who has to be away for a while, but will be home in a couple weeks.. and for his progress in diet control and weight loss.. and his exercise program.. I'm thankful for Wendy for taking on this project-

I'm thankful for my best friend Sandi who is always there for me.. and who loves me no matter what. How wonderful that God put her in my life. We are prayer partners. I'm thankful for her progress with her medical problems which are improving. And for her hubby Rick- without that connection, I might never have met her. They are such a blessing to me.

For Nancy who responds to my prayer requests with such amazing speed, and passes the requests on to others.

I'm also thankful for the improvement in Keith's mom, and that Sara had a good experience yesterday.. and the good reports about Barb..

I'm thankful for my employer and my job in the office. I'm so blessed..

For my sister, brothers, children and grandchildren.. WOW!

What are YOU thankful for?



No comments: