Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Take a look at the Zombeck's blog to see what's new there..nice...

It's been a really fine day. Beautiful weather.. not too cool and not too hot.. just right! I love spring. Have I mentioned that lately?

The office went smoothly today.. at least for me. I really love working there, and the things I get to do. I meet about 40 patients a day and they are all a delight to me. I have a GREAT employer!
I finally got my tennies on for work today, but my toes are a tad sore now from the swelling in my feet- sorta like my shoes are a size too small. Tonite they actually feel a lot better. I hope they keep going that direction.

The latest update from the Vulhops..
K's Mom was moved to the MICU yesterday and had her vent removed. She's still got the NG tube and what seems like a gazillion other tubes in. She can talk softly now and she's in a great deal of pain. They wanted to try to get her sitting up today but it was too painful. Maybe tomorrow??? Doppler studies were negative so the blood clots are not coming from her legs. Still can't give her Heparin so not sure what's next. She had some other xrays and tests run today but we don't have the results yet. We all remain cautiously optimistic.
Denise has gone home until Wednesday. Tammy is staying at the hospital tonight. We will likely try to head homeward tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday). We'll see how the morning goes. She is still quite ill and has a L-O-N-G road of recovery ahead.


Please keep praying... Many thanks to all who have been praying for us. It's awesome! Thank you.

No comments: