Tuesday, April 15, 2008





One of the best parts of being a grandparent is when the kids come for a visit and we can do all sorts of fun things we wouldn't do otherwise out of sheer embarrassment... like flying kites..hehehe
Today the children were here with me again and that is exactly what they wanted to do when they got here. Eager to oblige, we pulled out some new ones and the old ones too and went outdoors. Annabelle came too and tried out the swing. But she wanted to go for a walk and eagerly took my finger again and we hiked out to see if there was any sign of asparagus coming through the ground. As I explained to the children, asparagus comes up through the ground around April 10. .. it's the 15th today, so there should be some sign.... but no, not one little spike yet.
The rest of today I shall spend washing hand washables and just getting some phone calls made to my patients.

No comments: