Wednesday, April 16, 2008





It's a beautiful day.. gonna be 66 degrees in a while and what's more, it is to be 71 tomorrow !!! How good is that? WOOHOO! And sunny ! sunny ! sunny !

Another great day coming up. Patients to be called for tomorrow's office, and then going into the office to prepare charts and paperwork for an hour or so. Works for me !


I'm anxious to get back to the spring cleaning here. There is SOOOOOOO much to do, and I still have some time while Wendell is in NY with Wendy's family. He's having a pretty fine time up there.

I was just thinking that this is mid-April and in 2 weeks, there will be no danger of frost.. gardens can be planted without fear of losing them to the cold. I love the flowers in the garden about as much as the veggies that grow there. Our soil is the richest around.

This morning's peak flow readings are poor.. At 200, I would be in the critical zone where I'd need to seek help. Though I don't feel wheezy, my readings were 200, 200, and 210. Not so good. I'll be taking extra care today.

It's nearly 9am.. gotta get moving on the day..



No comments: