Monday, April 28, 2008

Yesterday I missed church. I slept in until after 10am when I should have been on my way.
That's the bad news. The good news, if one can call it that, is that I have spent the weekend sleeping and healing hopefully from the stressful week previously.
I walked outside yesterday and then, as usual, lost my voice and spent most of the day coughing and sleeping. When I woke up again around noon, my head was screaming.. Peak flows are running higher, so it's just the allergies that are causing the physical symptoms.
I didn't sleep well last night, but coughed my way through the night. That's the asthma .. and verified with peak flow at 270 this morning.. way down.. I suppose going to the bonfire last night was a bad idea.. (smoke, dust, pollens)... but I missed my family.
Sure would like to get off this roller coaster..

I'm back to work today again.. hopefully this will be just a one day work week, and then Thursday morning. I'm heading for Valentines on Friday and will return Sunday or Monday.

Gas prices are at $3.59/gal.. {{{cringe}}}

No comments: