Friday, April 04, 2008

Why, yes! It is Friday.. hooray!!!! The weekend is upon us. It's been raining all morning.. not my favorite weather forecast, but it sure beats the one that says "6-9 inches by morning".. eh?
I'm in a pretty good humor today. I woke up aching all over.. notably my back, and that , I realized in short order, was due to the rain. I got it under control, and now feel better ..
Looking to a good day.............................


Wendell saw his cardiologist this morning bright and early. He says his heart is fine.. within normal limits no matter what the echo led us to think. He feels his shortness of breath is due to his weight and his lungs and suggested he see his pulmonologist. Wendell told him he was going out of town for a month and why.. and the doctor was pleased to hear the plan. So...


JJ will be arriving shortly to pick up her dad and the two of them are making the trip to Valentines for a month of work on weight reduction and hopefully decreasing the shortness of breath in the mean time. I'll miss him a lot I know, but it's something we gave a lot of thought to, and we feel he stands a better chance of recovering with Wendy and family.. at least getting regulated with diet and regular exercise. I plan to pick him up May 2nd (I believe that is correct.. it's a Friday too.. One month from today.)
I have my own plans here for the month.. big house cleaning projects.. 15 minutes at a time.. getting rid of trash.. and spending some good days with Paul's kids.. that alone will bring a smile to my face! I also have a diet/exercise plan I'm working on.. And so far, so good. I'll be fine.
As we talked this morning, we discussed the fact that in all the years we have been married, we have only been apart for 2 weeks at the most when he went to summer camp with the Army Reserves. This will be a challenge for the both of us I'm certain, and will require a bit of prayer concentrated on just that..

Have a great day, bloggers.. I'm planning on it too! Rain or shine..

No comments: