Saturday, April 26, 2008

That's a reminder to myself.. Hang in there.. I'm struggling, but doing my best. God is merciful, and there are a lot of folks praying for my well being while Wendell is away and I'm working every day. As I said yesterday, it's been a stressful week.. and I'm feeling it. BUT.. today is a day off and I've had 2 goals in mind with some projects sandwiched in between..
I got Wendell's meds sent by Express Mail, and my other goal is supper with Jane. I'd hoped we would have been able to do a lot of visiting the month of April while Wendell was at Valentines, but not so with a daily work schedule. I got one project partly completed, and that was handwashing some of my clothes..and then the drying rack broke.. just another little bump in the road that looked like a mountain at first.. duct tape is wonderful, ya know?
I was sitting here talking to Wendy when I heard the thunder.. boom baba boom! YIKE! This morning was so warm, I'd left both front windows down in my car knowing I'd be heading out again this afternoon.. OH NO! I NEVER do that.. but today was different. Another bump in the road, and if I need to, I have some towels to put on the front seat.
..........................................sigh....................................................

No comments: