Thursday, October 02, 2008

I had very good intentions today.. it's Thursday and that means I was in the office for the better part of a day. 11 patients came through my door, and 11 patients were safely and carefully infused with their various biologics. I prayed for each of them before I started.. and I'm so very thankful for no 'events'... they can be minor or very scary depending on how serious the reactions might be. But we had a great day. One patient had to be restarted during the infusion, but otherwise, all went very well.
I thank the Lord for his intervention here and for giving me the abilities I have, and the opportunity to use these abilities.


Things I've been thinking about:

Integrity is adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
You can’t have a little bit of integrity, you can’t put it aside when it’s not convenient. From the moment you’ve selected your values, you will never compromise them. This is the measure of your quality as a human being.
When you blame others, you give up your power to change. ~Author Unknown
We have not passed that subtle line between childhood and adulthood until... we have stopped saying "It got lost," and say "I lost it." ~Sidney J. Harris
To whom much is given, much will be required.. Luke 12:48

No comments: