Saturday, October 11, 2008

I haven't slept well this past night. Not sure why. I don't hurt nor are allergies presenting any problem.. hmmm.
It's Saturday. Happy Day! I love weekends.. I think that's a 'throwback' from my busy employment schedule of the past.
Fall has brought us some trees that have changed color, but not a lot. Some trees are vibrant. Not the normal by any means for WPA.
This morning Wendell and I will be heading down to the church for the memorial service for Aunt MaryJane. I am expecting that Mandy and JJ will join us too. Paul, Amy and family, Jane and Charlie will also be heading down. It's good to support one's family, especially at these difficult times. Our family has experienced 3 deaths in little more than one month.

I have a prayer request for all who read this blog..and that is for my friend Helen who is facing a difficult time on Monday. Please pray for all those involved in her situation, for clear thinking and wisdom and mercy.

No comments: