Friday, October 17, 2008

Uh oh..it's soapbox time


VOTER FRAUD?
Why can we not use the inked finger system as was used in the Iraqi election? I think we all need a photo ID also- a state issued driver's license. One need not take a driver's test to own one.


PRESIDENTIAL PRAYER TEAM
The Presidential prayer team has a campaign right now to "PRAY THE VOTE". It's great! There is such power in prayer.. use it!
I'm color blind when it comes to elections especially. I don't care if one's skin is purple, green or blue.. if that person shares my values, he/she has my vote.
I believe that the person who becomes the greatest leader of our nation needs to make a statement to the citizens that he loves our nation.. and then walk the walk. Talk is cheap.

I'm really unnerved by the Joe the Plumber coverage. Joe represents all of us in middle America. Mr O wants to take his profits and give them to the deadbeat down the street who is able to be productive, but chooses welfare instead. But what is even worse is that this man's privacy has been violated in that the media has dug into his life to find that he owes $1200 in back taxes. Now, this may not seem important to you, but Joe is every American, and because he raised a question, he is being investigated. I find this threatening, though I have nothing to hide. I suppose investigation is one thing, but his private finances are now all over the news!
This could be you.. or me.

I will be voting for the man who does not consistently lie, who represents much of what I believe.. who is Pro Life and respects humanity. He has integrity. I don't agree with everything he stands for, but he's closer than the alternative. He does not throw red flags before my eyes every time he speaks. He has given much, and I never have doubted his patriotism. He has a valid birth certificate which proves he is an American citizen. He doesn't make rash statements about other nations and then have to take them back or flip flop. I'm comfortable with his foreign policy knowledge. He has not gone to other nations and bad mouthed his homeland. He is not supported by Communist nations, terrorists, or even our biased liberal media.. that's a good thing. He's chosen a woman as his running mate.. he walks the walk. He's chosen a most remarkable Christian woman who also walks the walk. Together, they represent the beliefs of conservatives.. that's me. Together, they represent what is good and moral in our land, and we need this so badly, or we will destroy ourselves in muddy darkness.
Do not be deceived..Satan is alive and well and with his minions is trying to dismantle the USA piece by piece.
Christians cannot just stand by. Pray the vote. Pray for God's hand to rest on us all. Pray for our present leaders and the candidates. Pray for the American people- many who are blinded to the present situation. Pray that truth will be revealed.

Does anyone else find it strange that with the fraudulent voter registrations, they seem to all be Democrats? Hmmmm. Pray the vote will be done fairly. I pray for divine intervention.

Off the soapbox for the day!

No comments: