Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Wednesday. I slept the night through waking only briefly when Quinn and Rose came on the radio. I feel rested.
It's been so cold around WPA.. and the "S" word keeps coming up.. Maybe the forecasters were right about a long and hard winter coming. Well, we are pretty much overdue for one.
To those of you who drink the koolaid of global warming.. well, you'll have exceptionally low electric/gas bills this winter I suppose, but only in your dreams. As for me, I'll play it by ear with my little heater off and on in the evenings, and otherwise wear my winter clothes till spring.
Ah... spring.. my favorite season of all!!!!
Tonite is my night to make supper.. it's chicken stew, and I have to get some veggies, so I'll be moving along now..
Praying for a good day..

No comments: