Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's been a wonderful day. I ended up with 9 patients rather than 10, and every one got only one needle stick to run their infusions. Happy Day!!! Thank you for your prayer support and Thank you Lord for the expertise!

It's been chilly all day.Tonite it's to be about 28 degrees.. and we have one little petunia plant with several blossoms who seem to be unaware that their neighbor petunias have all succumbed to the cold. Who'd'a thought it? Cute little purple flower.!

Well, according to the news, it looks like the students who hung Obama's effigy are now arrested and in jail. Hmmmm.. no, not even a slap on the wrist for the people who hung Mrs Palin in effigy in California. What am I to believe about our judicial system? Either the university has no sense of humor or California police are negligent in arresting the ones responsible for Mrs Palin's effigy. I'm not holding my breath. What justice?! Is this whole situation a race problem and since Mrs Palin has a white color to her skin, she is being persecuted? It' s all getting a little old. Time for our citizens to grow up now. Become responsible, get a job (I noticed a "help wanted" sign in the window of Burger King this week), and get a sense of humor .. but not a SICK sense of humor. That's immature.

I believe we should go back to the ideal of only those who own land should be permitted to vote in any elections. I believe that would solve many problems.. I also think the electoral college is outdated. Sorry.. but the citizens should elect the candidates. And EVERY voter should have to present a photo ID issued by the home state (think driver's license which doubles as a photo ID) . No ID, no vote. AND.. all candidates should HAVE to present a VALID birth certificate to prove they are natural born citizens. By the way, in Ohio, Obama may have his name removed from the ballot because the Secretary of State didn't do her job. So why isn't Pennsylvania following suit? I'm ready. We live in a dangerous age.. as a part of national security if nothing else, we need to protect our nation and it's citizens by being assured that these things are researched before putting just anyone on the ballot. I want someone who loves my country like I do and who won't take any of our freedoms away if he can prohibit it. That goes for Congress too.. We have some nasties in Congress who want our nation to implode.
Maybe I should run for office. I'm very opinionated, eh?
That and about $1.50 should get me a small coffee.. (((smile)))
Hey.. you knew I was a very opinionated person when you started reading my blog.. I won't apologize... it's MY opinion.

Nothing could ruin my day today...I'm still smiling and feeling super.

No comments: