Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wendell hasn't been feeling up to par lately. This morning was no different, and not being able to walk or move without severe pain, we didn't get to church today.. sigh... It's so discouraging.
On top of that, his blood sugars have been really high the past week. .. like hovering close to 300!!!
I've been encouraging him to walk, but so far, he hurts too much to make the effort.

So I decided to look at some old maps today, and before I knew it.. I was falling asleep in my chair. I thought I'd just lay down for a short nap.. and 5 hours later, Wendell woke me up. YIKE!
I made us broccoli cheese soup and he says it's the best yet. Hmmm.. well, I had some, and I'd have to agree it's pretty tasty.

Tomorrow I'm going into the office. Remember us prayerfully as my patients come for their infusions. Pray for no 'events'.. and , of course, for my skills to be the best.
Remember Helen too if you would.. she has an important meeting Monday and needs to be supported .. especially with prayer. This meeting could be a crossroad in her life.

No comments: