Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My view of the debate and my questions

I have to be up early tomorrow morning, but I also just HAD to watch the debate tonite. I thought McCain came across a bit stronger.. And I thought Obama was same old same old.. "we are in the worst financial crisis since the great depression''... he mentioned that 3 times. If he'd mentioned it a 4th, I would have puked.
Now, the questions were good.. not excellent, but good. I have my own questions from conservative Bible believing Christians:
1. Do you know my Jesus?
2. Who in the world pays $12,000/yr for medical insurance? Even while we had 4 kids at home we never paid THAT much. Who is the insurance carrier who gouges that much?
3. Could you actually stand by a newborn baby in a cold dirty utility room.. and watch that live, crying baby die because some nitwit woman wants it dead? That amounts to a hit man. You need to visit a hospital where this is taking place.
4. Do you support the Constitution of this nation?

No comments: