Monday, September 24, 2007

130 days

I am so happy when I look at my little train above and see the number dropping each day. It's such a thrill.
Today was busy and yet a really pleasant one.. I woke up feeling crabby for some reason, but as the day went on felt much loved and much better. In fact at supper, Mandy asked me if I was still feeling crabby.. I guess it didn't show.. that's a good thing.
Mandy took me shopping for things on my 'long term' list- the things that we routinely use but were getting low. Then she and John washed the front of the house- the siding, windows and door. It does look a lot better. John cleaned the gutters too.
After a supper of grilled steak/chicken salads, John, Amanda and I went out and picked the red raspberries.. we got almost a gallon of them. Oh, sooooo good.
Yes, I'm not feeling as crabby now.. We accomplished much. Sinks shine, though I didn't get the last of the dishes in the dishwasher. My clothes are already laid out for tomorrow. I'm back on my routine.
It's a little chilly tonite- 59 degrees.. I knew you were all dying to know that fact. I couldn't disappoint.
I've rambled on long enough.. have a wonderful day tomorrow.. enjoy the sunshine. For me, I will be busy at the hospital gainfully employed again.

No comments: