Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ONE TIRED COOKIE

It seemed like a long evening.. I went back to the hospital for work today. I had to run around with paperwork getting myself 'moved back in' to my department. I didn't run.. I walked...slowly.
I couldn't risk getting out of breath trying to go to work.
Everyone asked me if I had a cold... I had to laugh. The bosses welcomed me back and at least 2 of the 3 daylight secretaries told me they were so glad to see me and know I was okay.
It was a hugely busy night for both me and the other secretary. We plugged away till we were done.. I had about 10 minutes left to my shift when I decided to take a break and not answer the phone any more. Then I came home. I'm a tired cookie. It was a bit draining today.
In a few moments, I'm gonna climb into my bed and snooze for the rest of the night. I have to work tomorrow too.. so I'll need the extra strength.

Let's see.. it's after midnite.. so .. 143 days to retirement! WAHOO!!!!

No comments: