Thursday, September 06, 2007

DOWN WE GO..

It has been rough this past week for our family. After a wonderful Labor Day, Paul and his family became ill and had a hard time of it. Big Paul was given a ride home, he was so ill.
Then came John.. oh my.. a visit to the ER.. a couple days off to recoup. Mandy is walking on eggs wondering when the shoe will drop for her..
Last night Wendell got hit with the 'bug'.. and I was feeling queasy..
He was up all night. I decided to go to work at the office.
I just got there when the brick wall came up in front of me and I started to chill at the same time. UGH.. feeling ill here.. so I called my relief nurse and she came and took over for me.
Thanks Kathy.
I went home and went to bed.
One other thing I noted was when I went outdoors, I started to cough. No, no one mowing at 7:30am.. I was curious what the reason was when I started out so well..
So I looked up Air Quality for Pgh..and was not surprised to see an alert that said people with respiratory ailments such as asthma should stay inside. Well..now I know. I'll be getting an email every day with the air quality so I can plan my days accordingly.

For now.. we are coping..
Pray for swift recovery for all the family..

No comments: